family picture

family picture

Saturday, May 8, 2010

55 and 38

I've never had a favorite number before, but today, I do. 38 is now my favorite number in the whole wide world. 38 is our place on the waiting list for our child. On Friday afternoon our Dossier was officially approved and we were placed on the waiting lists. Because we are open to adopting either a boy or girl,(whatever God wants us to have) we are on both the boy and girl waiting list. We are 38 on the boy waiting list and 55 on the girl waiting list. We are just sooo excited that we are FINALLY on the waiting list for a referral. That's all I have to say for now. I'll explain more about the process in a future post.

-amory

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations -- getting wait listed is sooooo exciting and you can finally relax for awhile!!!

    ReplyDelete