family picture

family picture

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

We're still here

  If anybody ever reads, I'm sorry it's been sooo long since we've posted. BUT today I have felt a post brewing.  So, for adoption updates, our current numbers on the waitlists are 109 for a boy and 58 for siblings.That's actually some fantastic movement EVEN THOUGH we did actually move backwards on the siblings list.  Our end of October numbers were 113 on the boy and 60 on the siblings list, so I'll call this month progress.  How's that for a different perspective?  I was NOT so positive during the last wait when we moved backwards.  God's timing is perfect and He has already picked out our next child/ren.  We rest in that truth.
  Now, for the child that lives with us already.  Today, as I was pulling up to the house, Audio Adrenaline's new song, Kings and Queens, came on.  It was one of those moments that happen every once in a while still, where I am utterly overwhelmed by God's goodness.  How is it that God planned and beautifully orchestrated picking my first child from all the way across the globe?  How am I so blessed?  Every day I am in awe that God picked us to be physical example of what He has done for us in Christ.  We were lost, without hope, and God rescued us by the redemptive sacrifice of Christ and adopted us to be His own.  It is a beautiful thing to be a part of.  Best part of it all, we get to do it again.  Our God is so gracious.

No comments:

Post a Comment